Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are we there yet???

As term 3 of school draws to an end, with the 3hour mock exams. I can't help but think "Is this year nearly over?!"

Exams were 'interesting' at best. I'm looking forward to the holiday with the Flex (Adam Stewart) being imported to Auckland for a G-Race training stint. This will be good to get a fresh face here to put some collective hurt into all of the teams legs.

In the second week of the holidays I'm heading down to Invercargill to have a training camp with the BikeNz squad. This will be a first and I also am eager to get into the racing that is on offer, with 2-3 nights of racing. Also the New Zealand Madison Nationals are on at the same time so it will be good to have a watch of that.


Let me know what you think of the blog!
This is Wiki signing out for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment