Saturday, September 12, 2009

Settling back in

The Junior Worlds was great! I came into the racing confident with my form and managed to leave with 3 Junior World title... Dreams came true that day. However, back to school and into the real world. I've been knuckling down pretty hard but there is just something about the exsisting educational system that isn't overly motivating.

I had a break from the bike and relax the gooch from riding so I could clear my head and re-focus. I'm back on the bike now and all is going smoothly with the transition back into training. The next event I have is a Carnival in Invercargill, (which I'll be racing in the Stripes at :P) and then after that it will be the Oceania Games in November. Seems like it will be a long uphill battle from here on; and I look foward to it.

Unfortunately I haven't mastered the art of blogging so haven't got any photos yet. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment